ANALISIS PENGARUH CASH POSITION, FIRM SIZE, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO, GROWTH OPPORTUNITY, RETURN ON ASSET TERHADAP DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO (STUDI KASUS PADA PERUSAHAAN INDEKS LQ45 PERIODE 2010-2013)

Segoro, Waseso and Priani, Rini (2015) ANALISIS PENGARUH CASH POSITION, FIRM SIZE, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO, GROWTH OPPORTUNITY, RETURN ON ASSET TERHADAP DIVIDEND PAYOUT RATIO (STUDI KASUS PADA PERUSAHAAN INDEKS LQ45 PERIODE 2010-2013). In: Conference on Management and Behavioral Studies, 29 Oktober 2015, Universitas Tarumanegara.

[img]
Preview
Text
B23_Waseso.pdf

Download (562Kb) | Preview

Abstract

Dividend payout policy has an influence on shareholders and companies that pay the dividend. Most shareholders prefer a relatively stable dividend distribution as it could reduce the uncertainty of the expected results of the investments they have made. Within the 2010-2013 period, the payment of dividend on the company LQ45 decreased. In 2010, the dividend payment was on 30.05% and in 2011, it decreased to 26.95%.This study aims to determine the influence of Cash Position, Firm Size, Debt to Equity Ratio, Growth Opportunity and Return on Assets towards Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR) on the company LQ45 in 2010-2013. The study sample consisted of 18 companies out of 45 listed in LQ45. The data analysis technique used in this study was the multiple linear regression. Prior to the technique, the tests of classical assumption of normality, multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity, and autocorrelation were conducted. The results showed that all variables passed the classical assumption test and were fit to be used as research data. The result of the multiple linear regression technique showed that partially, Firm Size and ROA variables had significant influence on the DPR. Meanwhile Cash Position, Dept to Equity Ratio and Growth Opportunity had no significant influence on DPR. The results of the statistical F-test stated that all variables in this study had significant positive effects on the Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR) and regression estimation results demonstrated the predictive ability of the independent variables on the Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR) by 24.9%. The remaining 75.1% was influenced by other factors not included in this study.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Program Studi Manajemen
Depositing User: Mr Reza Chandra
Date Deposited: 19 Jul 2016 09:39
Last Modified: 19 Jul 2016 09:39
URI: http://repository.gunadarma.ac.id/id/eprint/2083

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item